Despite setbacks, we secured daily school lunch for 445 children in Bosnia and Herzegovina, across nine different schools, for the entire upcoming school year (2022-23)!
Our efforts will continue in raising funds for the next school year. You can get involved with a one-time donation or a monthly donation of €9 to provide a daily school lunch to an underprivileged child.
This year it was increasingly difficult to get the school lunches distributed, as prices went up drastically due to global inflation. It took more time and effort to agree on the total costs per supplier. Unfortunately, we had to halt collaboration with one supplier, as they were not able to decrease their prices.
Below are the schools we provide children with a daily school lunch.
- Elementary school Podorašje in Srebrenik (35 children)
- Elementary school Zahid Baručija in Vogošća (42 children)
- Elementary school Musa Ćazim Ćatić in Zenica (60 children)
- Elementary school Izet Šabić in Hotonj (34 children)
- Elementary school Mak Dizdar in Zenica (60 children)
- Elementary school Miroslav Krleža in Zenica (56 children)
- Elementary school Aleksa Šantić in Vukoslavlje (58 children)
- Elementary school Hasan Kikić in Gračanica (62 children)
- Elementary school Donja Vidovska in Velika Kladuša (38 children)
Thank you for your support!