The commencement of this school year was a busy period for us. The number of children whose parents could not afford daily lunch at schools increased since onsite teaching resumed. We worked tirelessly with our partner schools and suppliers to make arrangements to provide daily lunches to these children. In addition to the schools we currently collaborate with, a further three schools have made requests for our assistance.
Thanks to your help, we were able to respond to requests from all schools. During the upcoming school year 444 children will receive daily lunch at school. We are happy to mention that this is the largest number of children taking part in our lunch program since the charity was founded.
We are pleased to advise that children will receive daily lunches at the following 10 primary schools:
- Elementary school Podorašje in Srebrenik (27 children)
- Elementary school Zahid Baručija in Vogošća (30 children)
- Elementary school Musa Ćazim Ćatić in Zenica (69 children)
- Elementary school Srednje in Ilijaš (39 children)
- Elementary school Izet Šabić in Hotonj (30 children)
- Elementary school Mak Dizdar in Zenica (56 children)
- Elementary school Miroslav Krleža in Zenica (53 children)
- Elementary school Aleksa Šantić in Vukoslavlje (60 children)
- Elementary school Hasan Kikić in Gračanica (50 children)
- Elementary school Donja Vidovska in Velika Kladuša (30 children)
Our efforts will continue in raising funds for the next school year. You can also help by a one-time donation or a monthly donation of €9 to support the delivery of daily lunches to underprivileged children.
Thank you for your support!